Wednesday, 28 September 2016

AJE September Challenge (TREES)



I am jumping in on this challenge at the very last minute!!

These beads are fresh out of the kiln this morning!!  As I photograph them they are still warm!! 

I really wanted to be able to be a part of this challange because I am forever in awe of trees!!   One of my very favourite places to think - is in a hammock in my yard that hangs between two trees. The upward view is all branches.  I can lay there studying those branches forever!  It's a happy place for me!!

The season here in Canada is fall and these particular beads are inspired by beautiful coloured trees of fall!  The pendants are made from porcelain, textured and hand painted by me.  Thank you for stopping by!!  Here are all the others that are included in the challange. 

AJE Team

Jennifer Stout Cameron

Lesley Watt

Jenny Davies-Reazor
https://jdaviesreazor.com/2016/09/29/dryad-portraits-our-tree-themed-reveal-at-aje/

Laney Mead

Niky Sayers

Cooky Schock

Cathy Spivey Mendola

Caroline Dewison

Guests

Brooke Bock

Karin Grosset Grange

Merja Sundström

Cindy Martin Shaw

Allison L Norfleet Bruenger

Melissa Trudinger
Kathy Lindemer

Gloria Allen

Shai Williams

Tammy Adams

Mona Arnott

Terri Del Signore

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Terri, the colours are stunning and I love the shapes.

    Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beads are fabulous, I love the orange in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab I love the autumnal colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Terri - so evocative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Terri - so evocative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! As someone who also loves to paint tiny details in clay - I appreciate these... are they double sided like your Art Charm Exchange charms? Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours in these they are really popping and make Autumn feel like the end of summer rather than the depressing beginning of Winter. Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are wonderful components. Perfect fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful components, I luv the colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pendants, lovely colours! Here in Finland is also fall season. I like the colors of autumn, but I hate the becoming dark and cold season which is endlessly (I think so) long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Terri, great tree beads! I'd love to see what you make with them! I participated at the last minute: http://suebeads.blogspot.com/2016/09/aje-theme-challenge-trees.html

    ReplyDelete