Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Book Component Challenge

Very excited! Different ideas dancing through my head! I won a chance to participate in in a component challenge put on through Lorelei Eurto. Check out the component I got!
10 others have received the same component with colour variations. I just love seeing all the different ways people create when starting with the same piece!! I am excited and nervous as this is truly a challenge for me because I make components but never really make jewelry.
I love how these challenges can force one out of their comfort zone!
Check back on Nov 25 if you want to see what I create with this lovely little book component!! I just love it!

1 comment:

  1. Jealous! I was hoping to win a chance to participate in that CKoop book challenge, too! I'm excited for you. I can't wait to see what you create! And also - post about your Art Charm! :) - Julie

    ReplyDelete